bully help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

so im a middle school Senior. and i have been bulled scence i was in grade 1. and every day i hear the same coments. im getting tired of it people always tell me just to ignore it. but its hard. i have had bad depression some suicidle thoughts. and i dont know what to do anymore im gonna blow some time!! can you help me.

Favorite Answer

Okay, to stop this bully, you could ask him/her to stop. Or, you could tell your teacher. If your teacher doesn't help you, you could tell your principal. After that, if neither people help, you could ask your friends and family for help. I know, it's hard to ignore bullies who say rude and hurtful things. Just hope (or pray) that someone will help the bully who's bullying you to become a better person. For your depression and suicidal thoughts, try to get your mind of the negative things and try to do something more positive or fun and happy. If that doesn't work, just ask your parents for help. Also, if you have tried those suggestions of mine already, you could stand up for yourself too. But, that's just another option...

I really hope that helps! Sorry for the long paragraph.

1st of all you should seek mental help if you are suicidal, there are people a lot worse off in the world and I don't just mean at your school. Ignoring it will not help though you should tell someone, preferably a teacher or your parents. It can be kind of embarrassing but in the end it's what's best, people forget stuff like that.

bullies hate comebacks. if you know how to make bad puns then youll know how to thwart a bully. i went through the same thing in 7th grande. pain in the ****. the next year i decided to thwart them once and for all and succeeded. after a while they stopped having friends.

BUT DON'T GO INTO THE BATTLEFIELD WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT YOUR DOING! message me so i know what theyre doing. i might be able to help more

be strong and stand up for yourself- people will respect you so much if they know your brave enough to stand up and tell them to stop. It might be hard but in the end they'll realize your not easy to push around anymore and you wont be a target. stay strong

• ALWAYS pretend like theyre talking to the walls and not you! just walk away!

if that doesnt work, tell your parents

or threaten them youll call the principal

Talk to somebody who can stop the bully.