Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

How come men don't like long labia?

I have longer labia and I'm not always comfortable with it.

I always hear things about guys saying rude things about girls with longer labia? they automatically thinks you've been with tons of guys...definitely not the case since I am a virgin.

Why do most guys not like longer labia?

Favorite Answer

Most guys (grown-up ones, at least) don't *care*. I've never cared myself. Why should I?

Women's genitals come in all shapes, sizes and colours... and they go through a lot of changes in all three during puberty. It's all determined by the genes the woman in question was given 9 months before she was born... and in women who've given birth, some of the colour changes during pregnancy end up being permanent.

Some have big, puffy outer lips and tiny little inner ones that can't even be seen without spreading their legs and outer lips both... some have smallish outer lips and inner lips that stick out firmly from them or hang... some have one lip that's one shape and the other lip is completely different... some have pink, purple or dark brown inner lips... some have pale or dark outer lips... some have really big or really little clitorises.

Knowing and accepting your unique "genital geography" isn't something mothers usually pass along to their daughters... but it's something every woman should learn.

Every single set of women's genitalia shown at...

http://www.the-clitoris.com/y/vulva/m_vulva.htm

... is perfectly normal... and it's very unlikely that yours are *not* perfectly normal, so you should get to know them well and learn to love them. They're a very important part of what it means to be *you*.

Sources:

36 years of seeing many women's "down theres" up close and personal. Every one was different, and *all* of them were lovely.

All vagina's look diverse basically like countless penises look diverse. human beings many times have 'alternatives' .... some adult men like massive boobs... some females hate uncircumcised penises and say they look grotesque... yet on the top of the day they are basically alternatives. My companion has larger boobs than I 'want' yet that doesn't provide up me loving her because of the fact there are issues approximately her that are far extra important than the dimensions of her boobs. basically for the reason which you have heard adult men say they do no longer 'want' long labia do no longer anticipate that one and all adult men experience that way or that a guy might actually care that plenty.

some concern it with a penis and feel immasculated

they just like vagina