What sex and age group is most commonly to get Leukemia?

Please help me its for a Science project and I cant find any websites one it so please give me a responce and a link to show me were you got your answer thanks!

• april
    Favorite Answer

The most common form of leukemia among children under 20 is ALL. ALL is the most common cancer in children 1 to 5 and 7 years old. The incidence of ALL among 1- to 4-year-old children is more than nine times greater than the rate for young adults ages 20-24.

Leukemia rates are substantially higher for Hispanic, American Indian/Alaskan natives white and Asian/Pacific islander children than for black children. Hispanic children of all races under the age of 20 have the highest rates of leukemia.

Incidence rates for all types of leukemia are higher among males than among females.

may i suggest your library consult the custodian there he or she will be glad to help you with getting the right books for you to do your research

female mostly ---in teenage