Guys, be honest what do you think of women who get unnecessary augmentation surgery?

....and the way the trend of doing it, reflects on society at large?

Are most of these surgeries the epitome of insecurity, or what?

(Emasculated girly-men, need not answer. Since you'll only cow-tow to whatever p.c. perception that your mommy told you was the right one to hold.)

Favorite Answer

I think it goes to show how insecure women are about themselves and trying to project themselves in a negative way which brings negative attention.

Well I am a girl, I agree with the first answer. As time goes by, women become more and more insecure about themselves. A lot has to do with tv stars and singers, not that is their fault women do this things but it definitely has an influence on their opinion but magazines and tv portrate them as "perfeccion"

No one can reach Perfection and definitely surgery is not the answer either.

Source(s): My personal opinion.
  • bong62

before any beauty enhancements..as in surgery are kept in secrecy now its different so a lot do this especially those who have money. our society projects glamor and beauty and they want to be part of it or be like that..im not generalizing though just stating some facts, im thankful still that not all do that up to this time