What is the name of that sandwich called?

That has peanut butter on it and some sliced banana mixed in with the peanut butter.That sandwich is amazing and l.m wondering if someone can help and knows the name of this particular sandwich.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Elvis sandwich (sometimes simply "The Elvis") is a fried sandwich consisting of peanut butter, bananas, and sometimes bacon. It was supposedly one of Elvis Presley's favorite foods in his final years.

The sandwich that has become known as the Elvis is simple to make. This recipe comes from his cook:

Toast two slices of soft white bread in a toaster. Spread peanut butter on one slice, slice banana on top of the peanut butter, and cover with the other piece of toast. Fry the sandwich in a hot skillet with melted butter.

See also

Fool's Gold Loaf, which was another unique sandwich that Elvis was to have reported to crave, see Wiki

• 1 decade ago

The peanutbutter and banana sandwich was a favorite of Elvis Presleys. Sometimes, even grilled in butter.

• 1 decade ago

Its a peanut butter & banana sandwich ! Bangin !

• 1 decade ago

It usually has a name associated with Elvis, since that was supposedly his favorite sandwich. I've seen it called different things though - all pertaining to Elvis

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • esker
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Mine may be called the sweet-Cane! it would have Grilled pink meat Pattie, Luisianna warm Sause(?), Mushrooms, A mushroom Sause, ONIONS!, A Toasted Seasame Bun, and an itty-bitty peice of lettuse! (weigh down or Sprite with it!) or i'd bypass with urs! xoxo-Peace???

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

That's a good question, I was wondering the same thing myself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.