Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Hollister and A&F? Real or Fake?

How do I tell the difference?

For some reason, it annoys me when it is fake :p

Favorite Answer

theres a place where they DO sell fake hollisters and A&F and it annoys the crap out of me!! it's in Los Angeles and its called the Fasion District. they have knock offs of EVERYTHING. it's soo annoying. my aunt has a shop in newport beach and she goes there to buy clothes (they are exactly the same clothes as wet seal and forever 21). These clothes are like $2 a piece and wet seal sells them for $20+.

But anyway, i was just there to see the process that my aunt goes through. but a couple of blocks away was the knock off section. there were stores and stores and stores FULL of knock offs. they had every brand and every accessory! purses, wallets, clothing... everything.

i saw fake hollister and a&f shirts and i was really mad! and the thing is is that i saw a lot of people buy them! to tell the difference for tees, hollister and a&f doesnt have a tag on the back of the clothes. it's mainly sewn on in a squre shape. the knockoffs have some other label or sometimes it's cut off.

the only thing that ppl make that are fake are the tee shirts with the NAME on it. thats it. they dont make fake tops with the small logo on the bottom.

but gosh its crazy! i dont knw why people buy knock offs. it's like they want to show off or something. i'm still confused.

Well I don't know about A&F but I wear alot of hollister. The real hollister has the official hollister bird either on the top or bottom of the shirts and hollister pants will Also have that bird on it. If u don't know know what the bird looks like then go to like google or photo bucket on images and type in hollister bird. Hope it helps!

Source(s): I have slot of clothes

they dont sell fake hollister/a&f.

its the exact same company but a&f is new york.

hollister is california. thats the only difference. they dont sell it fake, its just been around for a LONG time. so if the clothes look different then they are from like ten years ago not jsut fake!

besides you should really ditch those stores. whats so special about them. everything is all the same and EVERYONE wears it. so its pretty worn out!!

just sayin thats my opinion.

but do what you want:)

there are no fakes though!:)

Hollister has the bird somewhere on the item.

Abercrombie & Fitch has a moose somewhere on the item.

The whole point of buying highpriced stuff is so that other people will think more highly of you. If you can't tell the difference and other people can't either consider it your lucky day. There isn't really a problem. It's all good.

they dont sell any fake hollister or a and f

Uhm, when is it ever fake?

Hollister = bird

A&F = Moose

Not hard.

But they are associated with eachother in someway so ya.

Don't shop at Giant Tiger, go to the actual store :)

• ?

try shopping act the actual store

lol the stores wont sell fake ****

If it looks fake and the quality feels fake.

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArE6c...