Philippines Visa Convert to Employment Visa?


As per my friend he require me to visit on tourist Visa at philippines & get passport duly stamped by the philippines then i can apply for employment visa, I have also got the Company who is ready to recruit me there but as per my friend told me AEP (Alien Employment Permit) require my passport as stamp by philippines then only i can apply for Work Visa, Which will convert to employment visa.

Now, My question is ? Is it possible to apply for such visa?

If NO, What are the things i have to do to acquire non-imigration Visa.

I am from MUMBAI / INDIA

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Your employer normally handles your work visa paperwork. No need to worry.

    Source(s): Living in the Philippines since 2002.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.