Which ice hockey goaltender gloves are better, the Itech RX9's or Louisville TPS R8's?

Both models are a couple of years old and are a pro level goalie glove. Both sets are on clearance at most places so I am looking at buying one of these sets after trying a Simmons Matrix 3 set this past winter. I didn't like the Matrix 3 set so I am going to sell them and get one of the two noted above. I... show more Both models are a couple of years old and are a pro level goalie glove. Both sets are on clearance at most places so I am looking at buying one of these sets after trying a Simmons Matrix 3 set this past winter. I didn't like the Matrix 3 set so I am going to sell them and get one of the two noted above. I would like input from other fellow goalies here who have tried/used one set or the other and what the pro's & cons are with the gloves. Thanks in advance!!