How do I get an interest in Environmental Engineering(or any other experiences)?

Im a high school student. I choose Environmental Engineering for my university. However, these days, I cannot study well. I think that is because of lack of study motion. Can somebody tell me how to get an interest in Environmental Engineering (or any other experiences like this)?

Best Answer

Here's motivational thoughts for you... we need environmental engineers to lower our impact on the environment. Everything started in the 1950s, and we've come a long way since then... and we destroyed a lot of things since then. Now we need to fix it or mankind will have to start colonizing Mars.

Also, environmental engrs are increasing the fastest right now. Everybody wants (more like NEEDS) to go green.

Source(s): i'm civil, we're closely tied to environmental engrs
  • tasha

With questions like "Born or Environmental", I desire searching on the technology. notwithstanding it appears like you desire human being anecdotes, and not records. :) For me in my opinion, i imagine that is extra genetics. I truly have theory back into my previous many circumstances, and changed into unable to discover any obtrusive memories that would want to "make" me gay. i changed into gay beforehand I even knew what it meant. beforehand i realized it, i presumed all women folk had an similar concepts and emotions as me. I truly have continuously been bodily attracted to women folk, and not adult adult males. a minimum of, no longer interior an similar way. The charm is a lengthy way superior in the route of ladies folk, and particularly a lot none existent in the route of adult adult males. i have also continuously had a good favor to be intimate with women folk, and not with adult adult males, in all procedures. in reality, a courting with a woman might want to be thoroughly extra pleasing for me. i have had a lot of male acquaintances, and love putting out with my guy acquaintances. notwithstanding the idea-about having a courting with a guy would not do it for me.