What are your feelings about inequality?

This is for a project on other people's opinion

• Johnny
    Favorite Answer

Every year more than two million people are joined in marriage and are entitled to all the federal, state, and local benefits that a civil marriage license affords them. Of those two million people, virtually none identify themselves as homosexual. Due to federal and state laws, homosexual couples are not allowed to marry in the United States thus, are not able to receive any of the benefits marriage affords. This marriage inequality is an unnecessary injustice to those who are kept from participating in it and is important because America is supposed to be the land of freedom and equality for all.

This is a very broad question. Of course I do not feel good about inequality.Going by the category of the question, I assume you are asking about same sex marriage or the no ask no tell policy but I can't answer what is not asked.

I am not for it, I think hetrosexuals should be entitled to the same rights as the rest of us.