Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

My wife doesn't want to have chilredn and I am afraid she is thinking of leaving me...?

What is a good candy that looks like birth-control pills that I can swap out so she won't notice so I can get her pregnant. Hopefully a child will make her want to stay.

Favorite Answer

It doesn't work when women do it and believe me, It won't work for you. If she wants to leave that means that she does not want YOU. She might get pregnant and she will more than likely adore the child, but she still will not want YOU. Then your stuck with a person who doesn't want you. She'll eventually leave anyway and her and baby will move on.

Atheist Eye Candy?

You can't force somebody to stay with you who doesn't want to be. And so what if she gets pregnant she could have an abortion. I think you and her need to have a romantic dinner together, and discuss everything, such as how to make your marriage work and what it will take for her to stay with you. Good luck I hope everything works out for you. Also give it a little time she might change her mind about having a baby, she might be focusing on her Career for now.

Don't switch out her bc pills! You will make the problem worse! A child will not fix your problems! Talk to your wife or go for counseling to fix the problems!

• TSM

My mom and my dad had my younger brother to try and mend their marriage. 3 months later they divorced. Children never repair a marriage since you need to have a strong bond with a person for the relationship to survive a change like that.

The question of whether or not to have children is something all couples need to consider before getting married.

Judging from your deceptive and dishonest nature, I rather doubt she'll be with you very much longer.

Tell her I said, "Congratulations" as she's walking out the door.

A child will not make her want to stay. It will teach her that she can't trust you.

tic-tacs, except she might notice the taste so get her drunk first (which will make "doing her" a lot easier too)

Just call the divorce attorney now...you're going to need one.

• Cham

TROLL!!