Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Niel asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Need big tim help with six star whey protein?

Hi, im 14 years old, i weigh 108lb, and im 5"6". i just bought some six star whey protein today. many of the answeres say that i should be taking one serving in the morning and after i workout and before i go to bed, is this true?. but the back of my six star contaner says approximately 23 servings, so wouldnt that be a little to much to take 3 a day. im comfused please help

thanks

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes it is true that if you consume three or more shakes a day you will burn through your six star quick! Try http://www.buybulkwhey.com/ for inexpensive chemical free whey protein. Get the most bang for your buck!!

Source(s): BIGA
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can take that much, it wont hurt you. If your trying to gain muscle mass then the more protein you get the better off you will be. Other wise you should get your Weight in grams of protein per day. I eat a high protein diet and use whey protein twice a day. Once after a workout and the other in the evening.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.