Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

Weird red marks on my chest?

so about 3 weeks ago i got this big red mark on my chest that looked like a rash. i didn't think to much of it because i had rashes before and used some cream on it and it mostly leaves in a week. but this was has not left yet and to make it worse, almost everyday i see a new small mark around the area and now i got a couple jut going on my back aswell.

so now i'm starting to worry about it because it's really itchy. and yes i know i should go see a doctor and probably will if it's not gone next week. but i'm still wondering why you guys think it is.

here are two pictures for your amusement

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o270/ion_green/... - close up

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o270/ion_green/... - how much it covers

Favorite Answer

Humm, looks like a rash or a fungus growing in & on your skin.

Do you have a fever with this? If so, immediately see your doctor as it could be something more serious than what I am about to suggest.

I knew someone who had something that looks a lot like this.

we applied creams - even prescription strength steroid types but it only put a mild and temporary relief to it. It came back with a vengeance and got worse when he sweat.

Then I was having a mild conversation with a natural remedy prone person who suggested that if it is a fungus it needed to be killed.

Made sense to me since the person defined the physiology of fungi we all know and how they propagate. These fungus include molds, and mushrooms and prosper in dam, moist environments.

It was suggested that my friend suffer for a few moments to effect a cure by following the steps below. We followed them and had remarkable success in eliminating the 'rashes'.

Collect the following before beginning:

Sterile Cotton Balls or Pads.

Betadine Solution or Hydrogen Peroxide

Vinegar (household strength)

Neosporin or similar over the counter antibacterial stuff.

1. Shower as you normally do and or clean the area with the Betadine solution or hydrogen peroxide to remove any remaining bacteria. Bacteria is not fungus. We used hydrogen peroxide, saturated it onto a large cotton ball then applied it to the area. We did the sponging type application and watch it bubble up a bit . Lay flat so that the liquid stays put or hold the saturated cotton ball to the area lightly so the hp has a chance to bubble over the areas. This might tingle at first or smart with a stinging feeling. But don't let that stop you. keep in mind you are trying to kill living stuff that has invaded your skin.

2. Using another clean cotton pad or large cotton ball saturated with the vinegar, tap the areas gently at first then hold the vinegar in place of the 'rash spots' . This will burn or have a stinging effect as it begins to kill the spores embedded in the skin. Again, keep in mind you are killing living stuff that has managed to set up house in your skin - the body's largest organ. Think of the temporary discomfort as them screaming as you purge them from yourself.

3, Pat dry the area with another clean sterile cotton object (facial tissue fresh from the box works fine). Then, apply neosporin as a salve to seal the area and speed healing. This also help sooth any aching or any itching that you may feel.

For best results, do this twice daily - morning and evening. If you've no time then definitely make time to do it in the evening before bed. Also if you only are able to do it once per day, hold the saturated vinegar pad in place longer - more than two minutes per large rash area.You should see results within two-three days.

As it heals, the area will appear like a dried out dead cell area but should heal in time. Continued use of the neosporin will help eliminate any scars eventually (week or two).

If this doesn't work, then by all means cough up the bucks to see a professional dermatologist.

Now the question you might wonder;

How the heck did you get this? Answer: Don't know. My friend thinks he got it from messing around in a lake the summer prior to the outbreak. He also developed a nasty case of athlete foot. We used the same remedy to get rid of that.

I personally think that some of us are more prone to this type of stuff than others.

Also, before I forget; our natural healing remedy consultant suggested that my friend's ph level might be off weakening his immune system. She suggested he develop the habit of drinking diluted apple cider vinegar two to there times weekly to keep balance.

He feels it works and has shown no sign of a recurrence.

Then again , he thought we were burning his skin off when we did the treatment. But wanted to kill what had invaded him with a vengeance. therefore grit his teeth and bore the temporary discomfort.

Hope this helps.

Now since I am not a doctor. Consider yourself informed that I make no promises and all the other legal mambo jumbo to cover myself from liability.

Best to you!

Source(s): Herbalist

You SHOULD see a doctor - but in the meantime, have you considered that this may be a food allergy or a perfume/chemical allergy - have you changed your eating habits? i.e - I love kiwi which brings my bad cholesterol down but I break out on the upper part of my back - when I stop eating it, my skin clears up. What about chemicals / perfumes in products? Fabric softner or detergent or even the shampoo you use. I can't use 'baby's own' soap - I break out with it yet it's suppose to be gentle enough to use on a baby - yeah, right!

Anyway, trace back a week or two of any changes to your diet, or laundry habits or anything else you may have encountered that is out of the norm - mark it all down as this will help out your family doctor in determining their diagnosis - good luck!

If you want a system that's painless, regardless of how deep it is your skin problem, then the thing you need is Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Removal from here https://tr.im/8acO9 , something where in actuality the process are easy and where is number bleeding involved.

The greatest advantage of Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Removal program is that all techniques recommended are 100 % normal, meaning that there are no negative effects to expect. If you choose any process that is perhaps not organic, assume to get unwelcome side effects that'll often produce the situation worse.

Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Removal is an application that actually benefit anyone how fallow it.

Cold sores are caused by the herpes virus. Many of us already have the cold sore virus dormant in our bodies, and never have a flare up of cold sores. We contracted it as children, as it is a very common virus, and children pick it up easily as they often share food and drinks, and may be less concerned about hand washing and hygiene. Cold sores can be transmitted even when the person does not have a cold sore, though it is less likely to happen then.

remember that you can remove genital warts by surgery, freezing, laser, acid or cream but genital warts can reappear again and again because genital warts appears when your immune system is weak!

I got diagnosed with herpes type 2 about seven years ago, when I was still in college and had a stupid one-night stand. However, Not only was I able to remove all traces of the herpes virus from my system in less than three weeks, but I was also able to start dating again!

https://tr.im/XJEjQ

It looks like it could be excema or herpes. Don't panic if it is herpes remember a coldsore is a form of herpes its common to get it on ur neck, u need to see about this soon if its spreading then its probably contagious. it also looks a bit like scabies check it out on net to see if it looks like ur marks. But get to docs quick. Good luck!

Hi there,

If you need to find a good solution for herpes, you have to check this http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=415

Have a nice day

that looks like the stuff that's on my leg, but that's just cause my skin is dry...