Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If Obama is going to pick a latino or a woman to the Supreme Court?

How about either Harriet Miers or Alberto Gonzales?

It would certainly be a surprise

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Personally I'd like to see him pick an American-born moderate Muslin Imam in full beard and headgear or a female Muslim Constitutional scholar in full burkah. Just to see the Ne0-c0ns urinate and defecate all over themselves and watch their tiny pinheads explode and spray green goo all over the place.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Alberto Gonzales!!!!!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

In order to be consistent, he will probably pick a Latino woman who is a tax cheat, hired illegal workers, has cheated on her spouse, and believes that the Constitution is an insignificant, flawed document.

• 1 decade ago

I hope he picks the most qualified person for the job.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither of those people have any integrity at all. There is no way they would make it through the senate approval proccess.

• 1 decade ago

i don't care the about the sex, color or religion of any nominee. it could be Mr. Ed for all i care.

i care about Supreme Court judges that follow the Constitution of the United States.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Like Sarah Pallin says, "you betcha"

• 1 decade ago

Obama isn't going to pick just any Latino or woman. He'll pick someone whose views coincide with his own.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why must it be a Latino or a woman, are you racist against white men now? Why do you just assume it must be a minority

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Condoleeza Rice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.