If the second hand smoke is a bigger killer.....?

...when are people going to wise and start taking up smoking!?

Those "statistics" that the anti-smokers use sure don't tell me I'm on the wrong side of THAT argument!

Favorite Answer

The "statistics" are a bunch of falsely contrived malarkey that just supports people with an agenda. All groups and organizations that want to make a point, can EMPLOY pollsters and accredited professionals of any and all walks of life, to say anything they want, if they pay them and make a contract that stipulates that they must perform a service for the company/organization/cause without exactly saying in that contract "you must say what we want you to." The subsequent data is then released as factual. The fact is, if you are determined enough to do something you can. This includes releasing non-supported data that states that second hand smoke kills more people than actual smoking does" which of course, is false.

The President says smoking is cool

because smokers inhale 2nd hand smoke also?

I'm sorry but if you don't understand the statistics, then you just aren't smart.

well, how about no one smoke and dont breathe in smoke.