Do self righteous "anti smokers"........?

......do anything to combat other types of air pollution, like not drive a car (use a bike, walk, mass transit), or drive electric ones?

Does it seem a little hypocritical that many - most of them, do not?

Favorite Answer

Yes. And smokers are discriminated against because tobacco products are being purposefully over taxed.

• Lane

I am an "anti smoker", and I am very concerned about clean air. It is a real shame the way car drivers pollute the air and do not write senators and our President about the dangers of car pollution and other contaminants that continue to contaminate the air we breathe. All contamination is bad.

• I'm an anti-smoker and I certainly would never drive a car! I prefer to walk, it's much better for the world.

And... I don't smoke because it's disgusting and bad for my health, as well as the environment.

I'll be honest. I'd smoke myself...if I were not allergic. I don't care about smoking pollution so much as what it does to kids' lungs and bodies, and that I'm allergic.

Selfish me.

• Rene

Yes and all they do is down smokers. This will never be a smokeless society, though that is what they are pushing for.

Don't know, but I know a smoker who doesn't drive to help the environment.

Ok, tell you what, as soon as your NASTY @SS smoke doesn't come through my vents in my car, filling my car with disgusting stale secondhand smoke, then cry to me... until then, thank me for voting NOT to raise taxes here in Cali on cigarettes.

You have ever right to smoke, just don't impose the DISGUSTING secondhand smoke smell on me, ok?

add: And I don't give a sh*t about the earth and the impact of smoking on it, I personally hate the smell.

i thought smokes didnt smoke because its not good for you?

I dont like self righteous anti smokers, they're all douchebags that think they're jesus or something

Well, I'm sure they won't complain as long as you don't drive your car into a resturant or their work place...

Being against smoking doesn't mean you're self righteous. Anyone who acts self righteous probably has bigger personal issues.