reading the book online!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!/?

okay so heres the thing i want to read the messenger by Lois Lowry and i cant find a website that has the book can u please give me a website that i can read the messenger alone

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry but Lois Lowry is not giving the book away for free so any online site that has it for free is stolen merchandise.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Sela C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The book you want is still protected by copyright. There are no free, legal copies available online. Any free download you find is in violation of copyright law. Every one of the sites mentioned above is involved in book piracy. Please don't support the theft of an author's work.

You may be able to check it out from your library online if they have ebook check-out capabilities. Check their website for more information.

Otherwise, I suggest a trip to your school or local library for a physical copy. You can probably also check online to make sure it's available or if you need to request it through interlibrary loan.

• Paul L
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's a recent book, so it is under copyright protection. Unless the author puts it online somewhere for free, or your local library has an e-book version available for checkout, you are probably out of luck.

Sites that scan copyrighted books and make them available with no payment to the author are inconsiderate to the author, and they're illegal. You would not want that to happen to your work.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can try,

scribd

wattpad

google

4shared

weread

or, goodreads

Source(s): ive read many books on these sites.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.