Y&R: Could That Mystery Women Be Mary Jo Mason? Because...?

I say it's this women, "Marilyn 'Mari Jo' Mason" :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mari_Jo_Mason

This women was Jack's X girlfriend and was CRAZY!

What do you think? Thank you ;-)

Favorite Answer

lOl Yes !

That is Why I Have Been

Saying for a While Now !!

I Read It In Scopes When She 1st was Mentioned

Source(s): Savanna

It is Patty Williams. Remember after the rehearsal dinner when Jack named all the reasons as to why to Billy should marry Chloe and Ashley turned to Jack and told you sound just you did before your first marriage. Then she asked him how did that turn out for you? That was my clue and and Mary Jane has asked him if he is friends with all his ex wives. Patty was only 17 when Jack first start flirting with her. She has been away for a long time. There is an awful lot about ex wives, not ex lovers in this story line.

Marilyn (Mari Jo) shot Victor and Victor would have nothing to do a woman that has shot him. Mary Jane or Patty shot Jack three times and any woman that shot Jack is more friend than foe to Victor.

I suspect she is Patty Williams.

Then Paul's reaction to her made it more certain,Patty has been gone a long time and neither Paul or even his mom when she was on the show even talked about her,very strange i think.

But Jack broke her heart, she was pregnant and when she caught Jack cheating on her it caused her to miscarry.

I do think its Patty,it will be interesting to see what happens!

Why is any man dumb enough to want to raise some ******* child who is not theirs to try and keep a woman who really doesn't want him??

How stupid really!! I have seen this in real life as often as the fake soap world,its crap really! Men- have some pride and stop supporting other men's children,it doesn't change the facts that you are not the daddy!

Source(s): paying attention

It could be. But it could also be Patty Wiliams who is Paul's sister. She left town like 25 years ago after being humiliated and cheated on by Jack, who she was in love with. Jack had agreed to marry her but only because his father said that he would move him up further in the company if he did. But he cheated on Patty with Jill.

Did you see how Paul looked at Mary Jane at the wedding the other day... and said she seemed so familiar... ? That is making me lean toward it being Patty instead of May Jo.

it sure would make for more interesting storylines if is IS Mary Jo... the one thing about Y and R that made me think the writers were nuts were once again making brothers be the possible father of a soon to be born baby... they JUST finished the story line of Chloe and Cain and Billy and now they do it so soon after with Sharon, Jack and Billy- - - haven't they beaten the "IT'S MY BROTHER'S BABY" scenerio to death already? They made goodie goodie Sharon into a tramp and I'm not happy with that either...

I think it is Paul William's sister Patty.

Mari Jo was responsible for shooting Victor at one point - and as much as Victor hates Jack, I don't think he'd ally himself with someone who'd tried to kill him just to get back at Jack.

She could desire to be stated and remembered. yet some human beings could desire to learn the version between an twist of fate and a homicide. From the wikipedia : homicide (Latin homicidium, **** individual + caedere to decrease, kill) refers back to the act of killing yet another individual.[a million] it may additionally describe a individual who has dedicated such an act, however this use is uncommon in present day English. homicide isn't constantly an unlawful act, so even with the shown fact that "homicide" is frequently used as a synonym for "homicide," it somewhat is not formally appropriate.

I was thinking it was Diane Jenkins or Patty Williams. My only question would be where is their son they had together (Kyle). He would probably be a teenager or young adult seeing Abby and Noah's age progression.

Hard to figure out. I can't believe they've been able to keep this secret!

I am leaning on believing as 3am believes, that it is Paul Williams sister. The day that she answered the door at Mrs. C's house and Paul was there, Paul said "do I know you?" and the look on her face was that she knew him as well.

I'm leaning towards Patty myself, but I can't wait for her true identity to be revealed.