Anyone know how to locate a replacement insert for a slow cooker?

I have a Wolfgang Puck "Cafe Collection" Slow cooker. The insert broke! I love my cooker and use it just about everyday. Any suggestions on how to locate a replacement part? I have been going in circles on the internet. Don't remember where I bought it 3yrs ago.

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    you could go on ebay or craigs list. they always have alot of merchandise. or you could go to home goods or look on the internet for places that sell it.

  • 4 years ago

    Wolfgang Puck Slow Cooker

  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    From GE, IF they're available.. Try 1-800-GE-CARES

  • 1 decade ago

    If you are referring to a "crock pot", then you have problems. The insert is not sold by itself. You have to buy the entire crock pot...again. My wife looked for months for a new luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.