still trying to figure out whats wrong with me?

losing my mind, i am. i have been shaking all day i cried for about 2-3 hours today i haven't really been able to eat anything my period came last night and its like 8 or 9 days early last month it came 9 days late i am stressed i know but i've been stressed before and none of this happened. i have been nauseous for like the past month, i have thoughts of suicide every other day and my moods are insane i don't know whats going on i was wondering if anyone else has ever had these problems i am losing it and i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do dont want to see a doctor

Favorite Answer

well if your talking about your time of month being of beat dont worry mine on some months will be like ten days early then the next month it doesnt happen till the last day of the month but if your not talking about that i cant help you sorry

for the person who said maby you are preganate.... no your not cause if you were you would not be getting your period at all.!

maybe you are pregnant o.O