should i get braces or not?

im 25, have always had fairly straight teeth with the exception of what i call my two "fangs", should i consider braces in my age or if not what are my options?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am getting mine put on in a week, I go in for my spacers today.

I am 22. I also have "fangs", and a few crooked teeth that are causin problems, but I am getting them on because my insurance has made it affordable for me.

I would do it if is affordable to you at the moment. the cost was what was putting me off, but now I'm gonna do it.

Get them if you can!

You are never too old to do it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i decided to get braces in seventh/eighth grade because i felt that my two front teeth were rather "rabbity". the orthodontist told me it'd take two years. instead, it took 3-4yrs plus wearing retainers thru college and a wire permanently glued to the back of my bottom row of teeth. (and hell yea braces and retainers hurt man!)

if you're not so insecure about the fangs, i wouldn't suggest it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the canine teeth is always longer & more labially placed(outside) in a normal condition. it gives the shape of the face & the canine is sharp in

shape & used for tearing food.

but go to a dentist for advice.

• 1 decade ago

For 2 teeth... no way dude spend the money on something better. i would understand if your teeth were jacked up but come on...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

talk to you dentist to see what he thinks, i think that if its botering you then u should after about 2 weeks you dont even know that theyre there

• 1 decade ago

it is better to have them at younger age but I think u should still get them

• 1 decade ago

yes. why wouldn't you want to look your best? at 25 you are quite young. so do it now.

• no, get fangs that glow in the dark! =)

• 1 decade ago

yes. if you have insurance why not. look into invisalign if you are worried about ppl knowing.

• 1 decade ago

you might want to consider invisilign

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.