McEd
Lv 4
McEd asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Good Quarterback Drills?

Here you can answer with good drills you know, or websites with good drills.

If you have other qb resources or just general football drills feel free to share them.

Ten Points For Best Answer

Update:

Well i haven't found anything great, but if you read the full question i was also asking if any of you personally know any good drills (i.e. you have actually played the position) that i might not find on the Internet.

And i don't have a dog, and they usually don't bag groceries at costco, where we shop.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Any drop back dills.............

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

7 on 7

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Do what all of the other guys said and also if there is a lake or pond nearby get some rocks and throw them into the water as far as you can. Do this a few times a month about twice a week and they won't be able to stop you at all. Run to the lake or pond whatever you live by run to it don't ride to or walk run and don't stop.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'm assuming you're an all american boy with a big dog around somewhere...play keep away with him with the ball...and just as he's about to catch you...throw a rocket at your mom as she carries an armload of groceries into the house. if mom's not available...a little brother riding his skateboard should do nicely.

never fail to take advantage of a good snowstorm by getting a pile of snowballs and nailing passing cars from a wooded area.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.