How do I start this over?

Me and my boyfriend have hit many rough patches. We rushed out entire relationship, and have even thought about cheating. We both don't want a break up, because we are desperately in love. We just don't know how to start our relationship over. Does anyone know what we can do to help save our relationship?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You guys need to just take it back to the honeymoon stage that every couple goes through when they first start going out. You need to remind yourselves why your so in love with each other!

1.if your living together, move out. Live sepertatly. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder! lol. And maybe what you two need right now is SPACE! Everyone does.

2. Do the things that you guys used to do when you first started going out! Go to that place you went on your first date, and that place you always like to go!

3. Spice it up a little ! I dont know if the two of you are sexually active, but spicing that up can make things new and definitly interesting! Buy some sexy lingerie for him, and KY works great!

4. Talk openly about the problems that put you guys in this position in the first place. If you dont get those out in the open and talk through them, there always gonna be that fog over your relationship.

5. Maybe a break isnt such a bad thing. Seeing other people, might make you two realize why you need and want each other in the first place.

Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

well then start over.. be friends for awhile, i mean if your so inlove with eachother then why would you think of cheating?? you probly should see other people and then figure out what you are thinking after those dates

Source(s): www.modelmayhem.com/blackliner
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you guys were in love you wouldnt want to cheat. He would be the only boy you want.

• 1 decade ago

get out and do the things that brought you together in the first place. the things that made you fall in love with each other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you should relieve the glory days before the whole rushing thing.. <3

do sweet things that he likes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.