tomjc43 asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Memorial Cup time again. Here are some questions.?

1. Who do you like?

2. Will the Cup survive this year?

3. Who will be MVP?

I guess the welfare cheques are in Bob's got a new soap box.

1. My guess is Windsor will out.

2. David tells me they got out the crazy glue and it's all fixed.

3. My sources say watch out for Dale Mitchell.

Favorite Answer

Windsor Spitfires

yes

Taylor Hall

1. Windsor

2. Yes

3. Taylor Hall......why not Hall......after all, he outplayed old "smoke and mirrors" to get them there to spite being a year younger.....what does that say about your idol Mr. Tavares? Still got him pegged as being superior to Crosby? The cream always rises to the top Tommy, that is why you are a bottom feeder!

BTW, I wanted to apoligize and take this opportunity to agree with you, the East Coast population numbers do pale in comparison to Ontario's population and we have more cases of swine flu per capita, no doubt about it!

You see, the economy here has not suffered one iota, while Ontario is in their recession and plants are closing and people are losing their jobs and homes left and right, us East Coasters are going down to drink margaritas on the beaches of Mexico, St. Lucia, Dominican, Jamaica et al. I would add Cuba but East Coasters have progressed and the cheapskate price isn't worth the terrible food. Sorry that people in Ontario are hard up and can't afford to travel these days. After all.....wouldn't it stand to reason that more travellers would = more swine flu? Just saying.............

BTW, I was wondering what your thoughts were on the SI poll that judged hockey clubs ownership (based on willingness to spend, culture, front office, amenities, etc)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/hockey/nhl/0...

Dead LAST? OUCH.

I have a Leafs friend, he says he feels like he should be offended but it is hard when he concurs. Can you put a rose smelling spin on this one too Tommy Boy?

God Bless You

Peace Out

Satan (not to be confused with the player with the same surname)

BTW, how long until the Jays fall back to where they belong? I'll give it to the end of the month before they fall out of the top spot, then they will progressively keep falling. "Some" Jays fans are alot like Leafs fans.....full of false hope and a disillusioned bunch.

World "Phucking" Champs (that was for you Tommy, I know how you love to get creative with a "Ph" in lieu of an "f")

Windsor and Drummondville

I think they have welded it together for this year.

Taylor Hall or Yannick Riendeau the boston draft pick. Boston seems to be finding all the good French cdn players lately.

I am still getting over the Cataractes losing in game7 .. they'd been my pick as the closest team to where I went to university (Trois-Rivieres) .. will get back to you with more input later

1. Windsor

2. yes

3. Loktionov