Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Anyone watch the season finale of greys anatomy yesterday?

so OMFG

that was soo bigg..

ohh this is a spoiler if you didnt. :)

So did george and izzie die?

i know izzie did for sure, but im not sure about george.

that was soo sad, i was crying :(

and does anyone know why izzie died?

on the bright side, marideth and derek got married kinda? :)

but now they are going to have to replace george and izzie with two new characters! -_-

which totally sucks, izzie was one of my favorite, and george was just special (L)

so did they actually die..?

Favorite Answer

What a shocking season finale, huh? When Meredith realized John Doe was George, the look on her face was painful to see. What a superb actress Ellen Pompeo is! I cried too, the minute Meredith said, "Oh God!" It suddenly hit me who John Doe really was, and I just burst into tears. I love both George and Izzie, and I sure would hate to see them leave the show. Most of all, I hate having to wait to find out what happens till the fall season starts. But, I believe that they are both gone for good, though I'm hoping I'm wrong!

• Big D

I was so shocked last night went I realized John Doe was George. It was very depressing to see George like that. I do think though George is going to die even if he has to go through major plastic surgery next season. Remember he was not in the elevator with Izzie on last night's show. And before Izzie crashed she felt fine and the tumor was gone. So if the doctors can fix her up I think she will live.

I was bawling!!! My sister and I both dvr'd it and I watched it first thing Friday morning and when she called she couldn't even understand me because I was so upset. This seasons finale was the the most heart wrenching for me to watch. I am looking forward to and scared to see what happens next cuz I don't want to lose George or Izzy. As far as next season if they keep Izzy I can see her and Alex having to deal with her recovery and going thru those steps along with being a married couple and what happens next since Alex didn't really think they would have a serious future together. Now as far as George staying, he will have to go through the aftermath of his injuries and surgeries to come, Can he walk again? Will he have the same face? Will the woman he saved become the next love interest in his life? How will his accident effect Calli and Izzy if she is still around? I just think it leaves a lot open for whoever stays around. As far as McDreamy and Mer, I can see them having more problems since they didn't actually tie the knot legally. I am loving that Christina will get some quality lovin if they keep her man around. There are too many possibilities.

No, they didn't officially die yet. It seems their fate will be decided in season 6. I read somewhere that Shonda wants to leave an open door for George for a possible return later on so I think she won't kill him.

But this is all about their personal issues with each other.

Ever since Isaiah Washington (Dr. Preston Burke) called T.R. Knight (George) "a ******" there was tension on the set.

Later on Katherine Heigl withdrew herself from the Emmy competition and stated that she wasn't given enough material to prove herself in order to deserve an Emmy. And I think Shonda gave her enough material this season. As Katherine and T.R. are real-life best friends, Katherine wanted out, and T.R. wanted out too. So, it's their decision too.

My guess is that Izzie dies and George doesn't die but he leaves because he needs time to get back on his feet.

• ~dd~

I read they are not coming back. But it kinda left us hanging at the end. because they both were standing there. And Izzy wouldn't get out the elevator and George wouldn't go in. I guess we will see next season.

I think izzie is going to stay alive because remember right before it ended the doctors tried to revive her one lat time, and I think that last revive will save her. Also in the elevator scene I think that George was already in heaven and he didn't want to go back into the elevator (earth). And izzie was in the elevator and wasn't sure if she should go into heaven. If izzie ends up staying alive, she is going to be so mad at the doctors because she didn't want them to save her if she died. I can't wait until next season!

I think they both died b/c Izzy went up the elevator(i guess to heaven) and George was there waiting for her

We don't know if either of them died. Katherine Hiegel I know was talking about coming back, I doubt as a ghost though. I think they both live. George we don't know about either. I hope both live.

we don't know yet, both actors wanted off the show at one point, so the writers gave them "outs". so well have to wait till next season to see if either (or both) of them pick up another contract, or if they decided to let the characters die.

• Lux

Yeah that was beyond shocking!! I'm really hoping they aren't both dead because I really don't think I could handle it but I think it's pretty inevitable that one of them died unfortunately :(