Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When Michael Steele licked Rush's boots were you embarrassed? Did Steele loose respect?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Steele is being used by the Republicans, thinking he'll bring in more blacks. What a joke. Steele does nothing but make a fool of himself every time he opens his mouth, just as do most Republicans. When the Republicans see he's doing nothing for their party he'll be gone and out of sight. Just like Palin.

Steele is on an ego trip right now. In an interview he was reminded a black man is President of the United States. He said, so, I'm the chairman of the Republican party. How typical and inappropriate.

Steele didn't lose respect, because he had none to begin with and never will.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Michael Steele should have known better to be talking trash about Limbaugh and others who represent republicans or at least have a voice. Looks like he's on track now keeping his opinions to himself. I'm not embarrass by him nor have I lost respect for him. Hell, I not a republican.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Michael Steele uses former Gov. Christie Todd Whitman as proof Republicans are a 'Big Tent' party. She quit the GOP in 2003!!! LOL

• Helios
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Rush Limbo's boots are covered with maple syrup so when Steele licks them, it isn't too bad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Fred K
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No he should lick the Boots of the new pary leader Rush Limpballs

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It captured the Zeitgeist.

• Derail
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

When Obama licked the boots of foreign dictators two weeks ago, were you embarrassed?

• lrd00a
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Were YOU embarrassed when Obama spent more than any other President and then raised our taxes to fund it? You should be. The dummy knows nothing about economics except to destroy American prosperity.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Did he have any to begin with?

• He didn't.

- Democrats mis-characterized what he said.

- He corrected it.

- They called THAT an apology.

The only people who SHOULD have lost respect over it are the "journalists" involved in the debacle.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.