List of American Idol Finale Show Performances?

Can someone please provide me with a list of all the performances last night on the Finale/Results Show?

name of song

and what Idol Contestant(s)/ Celebrities sang it?

thanks a bunch :)

I tried to google it, but it didn't give me the list

Best Answer

The Top 13 sang Pink's "So What"

David Cook sang "Permanent"

Nick Mitchell performs a semi-impromptu "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going"

Lil Rounds and Queen Latifa perform "You've Got My Heart in Chains"

Anoop Desai and Alexis Grace start singing "I'm Yours" joined on stage by Jason Mraz and the rest of the top 13.

Kris performs "Kiss a Girl" with Keith Urban

The girls of the top 13 sing "Glamorous" then Fergie joins them and sings "Big Girls Don't Cry" then the rest of Black Eyed Peas come out for "Boom Boom Pow"

Bikini Girl sings "Vision of Love" who is joined by Kara DioGuardi for a duet.

Allison Iraheta sings "Time After Time" with Cyndi Lauper

Danny Gokey takes the stage with Lionel Richie and perform a duet of "Just Go" and "All Night Long"

Adam Lamber and Kiss sing "Rock 'n Roll All Nite"

Carlos Santana performs "Smooth" with the Top 13

Michael Sarver, Megan Corkrey, and Steve Martin perform "Pretty Flowers"

The guys of the top 13 sing "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" and Rod Stewart appears and sings "Maggie May"

Tatiana Del Toro sings "Saving All My Love" (again) while security chase her.

Adam and Kris perform a duet of "We are the Champions" with Queen.

+

Katharine McPhee is particularly tremendously, yet I additionally think of Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson are the two tremendously too. As for the adult men, i'm a Josh Gracin fan. he's wonderful. Chris Daughtry grew to become into cool, too. i think of they have been the two alluring.

adam not only sang rock and roll all nite with kiss, but he also sang detroit rock city and beth with kiss =]

Do your own google search. Seriously, are you that much of a lazy twit?