heartbreakid asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

HBK Shawn Michael's Sweet Chin Music.?

Sweet chin music. does it hurt in real life can you explain how it hurts my friend did it and they were unconscious for about an hour but can you describe how much it hurts in real life give that finisher a rating!!!thank you. bye

Favorite Answer

I bet it hurts alot.

If you see some matches he knock people teeth out whith that kick.

If you want to try it out go find shawn michaels and **** him off.

It really depends on how hard he kicks. Of course there's the chance it could knock your teeth down your throat and send you into unconsciousness. But, I'm pretty sure Shawn's perfected controlling just how much strength to use in it, since he's a professional. That, and the other guys who he does it on have probably gotten a hang on how to take that particular finisher.

I'd say it probably hurts no matter what, just at varying levels because whatever you do, you're still getting super-kicked in the jaw.

• Angel

lol it hurts, a lot if it connects at full force. HBK is a trained professional no way he hits one of those full force to someone, given it is possible to snap someones neck with one.

How it hurts, if you were to use it outside the ring it pushes the head back into an unnatural position. creating extra pressure on the nerves and grinding bone. It is most probably the nerves which caused your friend to black out and I assure you it hurts like Hades. I believe it is based on a Karate or Judo move but am not positive on that. But both of those certainly have very similar kicks.

As a finisher well I like watching it about an 8/10 no surprise to it

Ok now heres something real. I did it on my class mate, he was pissing me off so i kicked him like HBK does.

Right on his jaws, and he fell on the chair unconscious, and kept sitting, eyes closed, on the chair for another 30 minutes until the helpers helped him to office and gave his First Aid.

That was fun, but i was suspended for a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it hurts incredibly bad. You can knock some of your teeth out, mess up your jaw, but it really depends on how hard you get kicked. If you get kicked really hard, its night night for you, but if you kick a little less hard, you'll fell the pain alright.

If you want to know how it feels, fall down and hit your chin/jaw on sonthing.

• Hannah

I think it could really hurt because you are getting kicked right in the face.

• Sam Y

Ask A Friend To Do It And See How It Feel's.

• It really depends how hard the kick is. It could break someone's teeth if its hard enough.. Knock out some teeth too.

--Wrestling Fanatic

Well of course it hurts your getting kicked in the mouth!

• nick

It hurts like hell! Worst finisher on your head in WWE