Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what colour should i paint my room?!?

when you are at the doorway the first thing you see are the two windows.

its a spacious room for one person, but im sharing with my sister too.

the room is bright because of the sun shining in. the carpet is a thin, light blue one with white specks. but idk for sure. we want to paint it green, but got any advice do to the brightness, carpet etc.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

light blue or lime green.

• 1 decade ago

What do you think about blue for the walls. If you put green on the walls, the two colors would clash, calling more attention to the carpet. If the carpet is lift blue, go for a true blue or royal blue, something with depth. Then you can add green accents, like green throw pillows or a little green rug or curtains. As for the brightness problem, put up a grass roman shade. It will keep out the light when it is down. For color and visual interest, put up some green shear curtains. If you feel adventerous, get some green ribbon, cut it into strips, and hang them up as a funky curtain. I hope this helps. :)

Source(s): My brain and my own room design.
  • lime green

aqua color blue

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.