Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 decade ago

What could be the source of my additional charges? (Internet)?

Yesterday, Rogers contacted me and stated I have gone over my 95gb of internet use per month,I now have to pay an additional $40 dollars on my bill. What could be the source of my charges? This is the first time it's happened to me, I don't know what the cause is, but i unintsalled Limewire and now I am pondering whether it could be my son's maplestory gameplay. The rogers clientele told me, it was downloads and such, any help?

Favorite Answer

Earn more by just Single clicking (10 min Work Daily)

At NeoBux you get paid just by browsing our sponsor's ads.

Unlike many other PTC sites, our goal is to innovate and reach the needs of our users as well as our advertisers.

Our site is completely designed from scratch because, as users of other PTC sites we were sure that, besides many offers, none could give us what we wanted as users or advertisers.

We will be glad to receive your feedback.

What you get as a member:

Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click.

Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) for every ad your referrals click.

Access detailed statistics of your clicks, earnings and even of your referral's clicks and activities.

Pay and receive instantly!