What is it with naked old men in the gym locker room?

I am so sick of walking into the gym walker room and seeing old, sagging men walking around bare-*** naked. I mean it isn't a simple act of coming out of the shower or taking off your underwear before wrapping in a towl. Some of these old guys will stand there in front of the mirror and shave butt-*** naked, I... show more I am so sick of walking into the gym walker room and seeing old, sagging men walking around bare-*** naked. I mean it isn't a simple act of coming out of the shower or taking off your underwear before wrapping in a towl. Some of these old guys will stand there in front of the mirror and shave butt-*** naked, I mean how hard is it for them to put on a towel while doing that?? I do even in the privacy of my own bathroom.Some bald, older guy was walking around the whole room naked the other day,first to get on the scale and then to wash his hands and then to pee. How hard is it to cover up if you are older and don't have a good body anymore?? I go into the locker room to either get in the sauna or change out, but I don't shower, and I really would prefer not to see it and you can't always help it because some will be standing there in front of the door when you walk in.
15 answers 15