who thinks Susan Boyle should not have lost?

SUSAN BOYLE SHOULD HAVE WON she was a Inspiration to many how could she have lost

these puck dancers won heres a link if you want to c them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pg3fvanDDc

Youtube thumbnail

this is the best vid of the hole thing i could find http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dppnuCg_Qg

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

It is a shame that she didn't win, but I don't think it will matter in the long run. She is an absolute sensation, who is now known all over the world. I don't doubt that she will be offered amazing opportunities and go on to be the professional singer she has always wanted to be.

It would not be the first time that a runner up has surpassed the competition winner in their career and post competition opportunities.

Way to go Susan, I hope your dreams come true.

This is the first time I saw the dancers, but the second time I heard Susan sing. I have to be honest here. Susan did a great job singing her song, but when I saw the dancers, they were fabulous dancers. The winners are winners. The dancers did have a great routine dance with mixing their dance with a little of everything. They have good talent. It had to be a tough decision for many who voted.

• ?

Susan Boyle is so talented and I was praying for her to win. I didn't see anything special about those dancers at all. I just couldn't believe it. Life is not fair and neither was the judges. I would like to just know what the judges saw that was so great. They were all smiling but at what? I feel for Susan. Susan has more talent in her little finger than all of those dancers together. Susan Boyle is a winner to us and I love who and how she is. People who judges by looks are losers anyway.

of course she ought to have won,however this has not come as surprise to me,I just wonder how the voting went,dancers prancing around a stage are 10 a penny,real talent has no place these days it seems.

I think the pc brigade had much to do with this,take from it what you will.

Source(s): life TV and voters,(see what we have in government)

i think of it particularly is the reality that there are some uglya$$ adult males accessible who sing and are renowned in the different portion of leisure, yet all renowned women anybody is anticipated to be eye-catching. Now you have a woman who's straight forward by way of fact the day is long and by surprise anybody is like, "WOW, a straight forward female could be astonishing". It merely exhibits how ill and twisted our society has grow to be. the girl is spectacular yet all anybody needs to communicate approximately is approximately her seems or loss of social skills. there are various adult males who're an identical way making thousands and thousands. >>>>>>>>

lost? who said she lost? She got out there and inspired many people, and she got to do what she loved on stage. Everyone knows who she is. A show doesn't decide winners.

Of course she should have won.

Why didn't she? It is a matter of things much more profound than a mere talent contest.

You've heard of "dumbing down," well, this is a matter of "no talenting down." Unlike earlier times in which she would have won or the audience would have skinned the judges alive, we now live in an era in which the flashiest losers win and the real talent, understated but solidly real to anyone with the slightest degree of sentience, lose.

Causing the masses to learn to accept that which is the least in talent and intelligence, will one day make of them willing, unquestioning, and stupid flunkeys for this system of ruling elites who become upset when the few of us, who still retain the ability to discern krap from the good, refuse to accept their load of krap (or, their wishes that will be good for them and bad for us.)

Why?

It's part of the "dumbing down" endeavor on the behalf of the elites, the ruling elites, education, the media, governments, etc in order to raise to a level of acceptability the less than best so that some day people will be ready to unquestionably accept whatever the system, govt, authorities, etc tells us is the best for us. As such, when they tell us that that the odor of farts are really the fragrance of roses, we can rip them apart limb from limb. Of course, this is an exaggeration of their lying to us being prevented by their fear of painful annhilation --- the only means to cause their kind to abide honorably.

I have never been one to praise anything French, but it appears that when their govt or corporate elites hand the people a pack of horsesh!t, the French are willing to riot and burn them to the ground, to apply the promise of fear and dread unto those b@$turds -- this is the way we Americans must become. We must cause this rotten-smelling "system of things" to fear the citizens (us) --- to fear NOT delivering what WE demand. We must apply fear to their fat a$$e$ so as to regain OUR nation.

I agree with you! Regardless, Susan will go on to have an outstanding career. I will be buying her records, she's amazing !!!

Latest News updates on IT Channel.

Free Newsletter Subscriptions. Be the First to Announce the News - Get your News Feed Now

Learn E-Journalism & Management Of Operations, Distribution. Apply Now

http://deccanherald.info/

I agree she was a great role model! Everyone looked up to her! But the truth is that it was a reality TV show they milk everything for what it is worth. Reality TV is not reality.