Teen dark fairy tale romance novel/book?

i'm looking for a teen romance that has elements of a dark fairy tale? Know any????

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Most definitely NOT Twilight.

I would recommend Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Unlike Twilight, it actually has a plot and characters that have meaning. You become attached to the characters and the story will deeply engage you.

And Twilight...well...all that it accomplished was setting feminism back 100 years.

• 4 years ago

The Summoning - Kelley Armstrong All Chloe Saunders wants is a life like any normal teenager - the chance to get through school, make friends, and maybe meet a boy. But when she starts seeing ghosts, she knows that life will never be normal again. Soon ghosts are everywhere, demanding her attention. When Chloe finally breaks down, she's admitted to a group home for disturbed kids. At first Lyle House seems okay, but as she gets to know the other patients - charming Simon and his ominous, unsmiling brother Derek; obnoxious Tori; and Rae, who has a 'thing' for fire - Chloe begins to realise that something strange and sinister binds them all together, and it isn't your usual 'problem kid' behaviour. And they're about to discover that Lyle House is not your usual group home, either ...

• 1 decade ago

Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

• 1 decade ago

Wicked Lovely and Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr, I suppose. They involve fairies.

And Tithe by Holly Black.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Horton Hears a Who, by Dr. Seuss, its very dark, maybe too dark for someone in their early teens, though if you're in your mid to late teens its good. There is some very dark sexual content, so i dont know if your parents would let you read it, but its very good.

• 1 decade ago

Wicked Lovely and Tithe

i just realized that the person above me put the same thing... but that just reinforces how absolutely great they are!

Source(s): myself :)
  • 1 decade ago

Twilight.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.