Anonymous

Confederate flag: for or against it?

I personally don't like. But I don't think it should be banned.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Brian
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I can understand where some would see it as offensive, I am neutral and would certainly not compare it with the Nazi flag. Comparing slavery to genocide is kinda selling the Jews a bit short I think.

• 1 decade ago

Against. I live in Texas and lived in Virginia for a short time. It annoys me like CRAZY to see so many Confederate flags flying everywhere. Plus all of the people that have stickers on their vehicles, shirts, bed sheets, flags on the walls, ect ect ect.

The point being, that there is no point for the flag to exist anymore in so many places. The Confederacy is gone. Forever. The South WILL NOT rise again.

• Sakal
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Not against it because AA fought in that war also yet this flag should be banned in areas where its allegedly is abused by those who hate those of different races and use it as a weapon of racial hatred and antagonism.* An African Methodist Church was a victim of racial antagonism when a individual or group placed a flag on their church steps in Alabama. Totally pointless!*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I cover the bottom of my hamster cage with the confederate flag.

Source(s): Southern roots.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, it's a lot less offensive than the Nazi flag that for sure.

• 1 decade ago

it is a part of history but i don't believe in slavery, no matter the race. i am from the south.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Against. I mean, it symbolize for pro slavery. I don't want to be no slave!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Burn the Confederate flag and every white along with it

• 1 decade ago

I don't know if it should be banned. If rednecks want it to be blatantly obvious that they are uneducated rednecks then let them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

against

it is next to the nazi flag to me

yet racist southerners won't link it in the same category as the nazi flag, but it is(actually it's worse)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.