Selling American Jobs to the Chinese. Is this the Hope and Change we needed?

This is what we voted for? Government Motors selling to the Chinese? Looks like the Chinese have stopped buying our debt and just started buying our people...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090602/ap_on_bi_ge/us...

Favorite Answer

Don't blame me, I voted for the American.

This is not a bad thing. Chinese cars will be in our streets within 5 years. It is unavoidable. This does nothing but good for the US, as it will force our businesses to compete.

Hummer is a dying brand, regardless of who owns it, who sells it, or who is "really running the show" at GM.

Hummer was already doomed so are we under obama now he is *** kissing the muslims again

No matter how you try to cover it up with good grammar, punctuation, spelling and multisyllable words... a stupid question is still a stupid question.

Oh my!

When Obama told us that he wanted to share the wealth, we didn't realize that he meant with ALL the rest of the WORLD!

Oh my, my, my! ;-) !