Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Twp guys like me, & one of them is my best friends ex !?!??!?

Kay so this guy name "H" really likes me and so does "M" (best friends ex) . H is really sweet when i talk to him on msn and even in person, but whatever he does ... i just dont feel anything for him at all. I told him i didn't feel the same way, but he still likes me -_- ...

Then, M tells me he likes me super sweet and i like him back a little. But when i think about, i have on and off feelings for him. I don't know why. My best friend somehow found out he liked me, but i didn't tell her i liked him yet because obviously they use to have a thing. I tell her everything, but this i cannot. -_- ... So she started questioning me about M and i answered, then all of a sudden she brings up there relationship... on how long they use to go out and how he use to stare at her :| Im all, holy **** ... what kind of friend am I to go out w/ him? Then yeah, she always does that when i talk about M . Im planning to confront her, but im scared :S

GAHHHHHHHHHH, H is retarded. He's a bit of a creeper. I need help w/ the thing about M and my best friend . ): I was thinking about this for the whole friicken day, and i couldn't stop .

OPPS, i said twp on the title. I MEAN TWO***

hehe :D pce. LOL

THEY DATED LIKE FOR 7 MONTHS 2008 TO THE BEGINNING OF 2009 .

I FEEL SO STUPID , thanks people . :(

And she always goes like "OoOo cute" < but idk, she brings up there relationship after. :|

Favorite Answer

Why would you even consider going out with your best friends ex! You know that is an unwritten rule that has been around for many years. You must not think to highly of your friendship. You said the other was a creep so what is your real question. Will I be alone in going out with my best friends ex? Well, no there are a lot of people in this world that do what they want without thinking of how much it will hurt or bother someone else.

• Janae

Do you and your friend have any rules about dating each other's ex? Why not sit down with her and talk about it. Let her know that you don't mind if she dates any of your ex's, then see what she says.

I think that it's okay to date M if he didn't recently break up with your friend. As long as their love is "cold" it's fine.

• ensign

She desires quite scientific care to help her with the aid of this. no count number what she thinks, she desires help. this is, in case you're specific she exchange into actually raped. looks to me, she ought to have left the room. mattress room with a guy at a social gathering? Gee, what ought to ensue? scientific issues ought to stand up with the toddler, she shouldn't lie with regard to the daddy. Or with regard to the flaws that occurred! at last lies all come out. And if she keeps this trend, she would be ready to continuously ought to lie, consisting of to the toddler approximately his or her father.

Be flattered. Two guys like you!

Best friends ex's are off limits. Unless you are now like, enemies with your best friend. You can go for M if your best friend gives you permission.

if you care for your best friend you will not date her ex., it just wouldn't be right and it may hurt her deeply. a friend is suppose to be a friend always, and should never cross that line. respect your friends feelings and have enough respect for yourself to not let this happen.

dont go for either of them.. M sounds like too much hassle, cz u said u only liked him a little bit and you could ruin a friendship over it

All i can say is if you go out with your best friends ex its going to cause major problems for you and your friend..It can even cause your friendship to end..She is gonna feel awkward and betrayed..First think how she is gonna feel..Is it worth loosing your friendship..Try and see what happens with "H"..Anyways Good luck. :)

umm, well if you want 2 be a good friend, i wouldnt if i were u. It seems that ur best friend still likes "M" and she probably feels hurt that "M" likes you.

ask her if she would care but don't make a sence and don't say you like him just be lik"hey what if me and M went out (if that is his name) whould you ..not syaing i am" and find out what she thinks about it if she cares move on but if she don't go for it..friends sre better than boys

well, i wouldn't date your best friends ex cause that will lead to trouble. trust me...i kno... so i would just steer clear of Mr. M dude. kk?

~hope i helped~