i need help with the ps3 game heavenly sword pleasseeeee!!!?

ok i am at the part after i relase my people from the prison and i went on the bridge whear i fired the rockets and i went up on the plat fourms and killed my enimes and there was a lever and i pulled it and there was a big golden symbol that i hit with a metal disk from that crate so i went on the other side whear i have to kill more enemies and i killed those enimes and did that and than there was one of the small locked gates and i can not lift that gate up either but the locks to the big wooden dors are still closed and i do not know how to open them and i really need help so please help me ohhh and again this game is for the ps3 thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Well, i dont own this game or play it. BUT i assume each level they tell you a name or what ever. u can easly go to youtube and look for a guide. that's what i use when i got a glitch in cod 5

Source(s): Take care! PSN: luis89

umm i don't really remember correctly what part it is but if its the one i'm thinking about then you have to go to the side and there are some glittery thing there and well u have to press x and then it takes you up but u have to press some buttons

is it the part where you have like this rocket and you have to kill abunch of people with it?