On Y&R in 1990 Who shot Victor Newman?

well she's the one that I think Victor hired to bring down Jack Abbott!

Mary Jo Mason!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

One day Victor received a FAX meant for Jack from his son Keemo, urging Jack to be leery of his new girlfriend Mari Jo Mason, then confronted Mari Jo about it. On Brad and Nikki's wedding day, Victor was shot by an unseen assailant. When Nikki learned of the shooting, she fled her wedding to be by Victor's side at the hospital. As Victor recovered from his gunshot wound, the police zeroed in on several suspects, including Brad and Jill. Brad urged Nikki to marry him and immediately leave for their honeymoon, but Nikki wanted to keep herself available for Victor. Upset, Brad broke off his relationship with Nikki and left town. When the police discovered that the gun used to shoot Victor belonged to Jill, she was arrested. Further investigation cleared Jill, and she was released. When Mari Jo realized that Christine Blair (Cricket) now had the FAX that could destroy her relationship with Jack, she kidnapped Chris and held her prisoner in a isolated storage area of Newman Enterprises. While Chris was struggling to escape from the gun-wielding Mari Jo, Victor and Paul came to her rescue. Mari Jo was arrested for kidnapping and the attempted murder of Victor and was committed to a mental institution.

P.S. You must have miss the recent EP because it is Patty Williams because when Mary Jane saw Paul talking to his brother father Todd Williams she ran out of Crimson Lights like her *** was on fire trying not to be seen by them.

Source(s): 30+ years of Y&R
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Mari Jo (Marilyn) Benson was in love in with Jack and shot Victor because she wanted to please Jack. Mari Jo shot Victor in 1996 on Nikki and Brad's wedding day, Nikki left Brad at the altar to be at Victor's side. Victor Newman would never hire a woman that has shot him to do any of his dirty work, now a woman that has shot Jack is a friend indeed to Victor.

My first clue was back on April second at the rehearsal dinner when Jack was telling Ashley all the reasons that Chloe would be good for Billy and Ash said to Jack that is exactly what you said before your first marriage and then she asked him how did that turn out for you? Patty is wife number one and that is why she upset with Sharon because Jack never fought for her like that.

As Red Raven stated when Patty show both her brothers at the end of yesterday's episode she bolted for the door. I also noticed they were talking about Mary and once Mary is back in the picture she is going to recognize he daughter. Something Paul show know even after 25 years and being a super sleuth. LOL!

• TJ
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

yes in 1990 a bullet struck Victor in his office sending him to the floor in a pool of blood & Mari Jo confessed.

It's definitely Patti Williams, Jack's 1st wife & Paul's sister

• 1 decade ago

Mari Jo

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Though it does seem quite odd to me that Paul being the "super sleuth" that he is supposed to be and being her brother hasn't figured this out yet, I still say it's Patty Williams (Paul's sister).

Why else would she have freaked out the way she did when she saw Paul together with his brother at the coffee house, and why else would Paul have known all along (since she returned to Genoa City) that he knew her somehow from his past and was the only that did.

• ~dd~
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think it was Mary Jo..

• 1 decade ago

If it is Paul's sister how come being her own brother he can't recongnize his sister's voice I think its Marijo!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.