This question is for those of you who oppose same-sex marriage. Can you tell me why?

Why is it that, on the one hand, you claim that Homosexuality is a "choice". That it isn't biologically based. You also call it a "sin" and "immoral".

On the other hand, you claim that "sin" and "immorality" are biologically based. That we have NO choice to have a "sinful nature" but that by going AGAINST biology, we can overcome what is "sinful".

Seems to me that you want to have your cake and eat it too.

Can't have it both ways you know. Either Homosexuality is a choice, or it's biological. Choose.

If you choose "Choice" then that "sinful nature" you're always going on about is, like homosexuality, a choice.

So, choice or biology. Which is it going to be folks?

Wow, I'm getting a lot of answers but not ONE of you has had the courage to actually answer the QUESTION as it was asked.

Maybe next time huh?

Kristy,

So, you're saying there is nothing wrong with same-sex marriage then.

Because your god does not exist, ergo, anything that anyone claims that it has said, it utterly immaterial.

Good for you for understanding!

No chance,

Ah, so then Redheads shouldn't be allowed to marry either then huh?

Clearly, theirs is a recessive and declining gene. They require more anesthetic during surgery than the rest of the population.

So, they are, apparently, worth less than the rest of the population. Let's make sure they NEVER get the same legal rights as anyone else!

• Bill C
    Favorite Answer

to "No Chance Without Jesus"

Actually, about 9% of the US population is homosexual. About 2% of the population has red hair.

Should we ban red-haired marriage, too?

----------

To everyone else: Yes, the Bible says gay marriage is bad, and it says marriage is between a man and a woman. Well that's all good and well that you believe in the Bible and its message. But -I DON'T-. And not all people in the country do.

Why should myself or gay people have to follow your religious law?

1. marriage has been in th e domain of the religion and religions do not accept homosexual marriage.

2. Homosexual marriage is against the trend of nature. It produce no child. This alone proves that homosexuality is a deviation

3. Heterosexuals will never understand/accept the homosexuality as it is not in their biology no matter how you legalize homosexuality

4. Why homosexuals insists on marriage while they can live together anyways?

leviticus 18 uses the word "abomination" to describe the reason why God destroyed Sodom and gomorah because of disease and the defiling of the "land".

the same thing is described as the 10 reasons why God destroyed the entire world with a flood! because all flesh had become corrupted

equally! to be fair! the same word translated as abomination is used in several other areas of scripture! applying to non-gay people as well

and is also found in john 16. even though sodomy is an actual word used in english in correspondence to abomination so also are people who are not gay and christian, alike, have similar condemnations.

see photo of link below

• ?

EVEN IF.....homosexuality is biological....and that's a big if. There are many corrupt biological derivations.

Alcholism comes to mind.

Beings that Homosexuality occurs in less 2% of the population. Its an obvious derivation.

Not a ressesive gene, a corrupt derivation gene

This of course is a completely seperate issue from the morallity

You have made a wonderful point.

Their logic against homosexual marriage is just as ridiculous as the people who view interracial marriages as being inappropriate.

Some people need to learn tolerance.

I oppose same-sex marriage because I guess if the couple wants to adopt a child,,, the child will suffer from psychological lacks , he 'll miss the important relation between mother and child or between father and child...

Plus, even in the animal world.. you can't find female animal masturbating on another female animal....

I'm not against gay people or lesbian people... but I guess it's not necessary to get married, if you 're in love with someone from the same sex, just keep a gd love relation with him/her,,, but getting married I think it's useless, it will lead to nowhere.

Biology cannot be defeated.

This is my theory: some people are born gay. Others choose to be gay because of their sexual proclivities. Others still become gay out of other psychological and emotional issues that may be connected to trauma, the environment they grew up in, etc.

Not everything in the universe is black or white, my friend.

Gay marriage? I support gay people and their rights to be protected from hate crimes. I love gays.

But I do not support gay marriage, nor will I ever. In the Bible, it says that a man is to leave his parents and cleave unto his wife. Marriage was intended to be between a man and a woman.

I hate sin- but I love sinners. I happen to be a sinner myself.

Source(s): Christian man.
  • ?

Our natural inclination is to sin. Romans 6:6 talks about being a slave to sin.

Once a person accepts Christ as his savior, he is freed from the desire to sin. It's not automatic. He can choose.

HONESTLY I'm not against it, people should be allowed to do it, we are not anybody's judge, we are not going to be standing next to these people when they pass from the earth and face God, so WTF?

I think it should be legal

Besides rainbows suck without the color purple

That is correct, marriage is used in the bible between a woman and man. Call it something different and do whatever. It is true that God will do the judging. not man