Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what age did u first start to date ?

plz dont tell me " any age is okay " i just want to know when u started to date .thanx

Favorite Answer

I did not start dating yet . But someone asked me this year for the first time but I told him no because I find myself too young . I personally think 14 and UP is okay . Anyone below 14 dating .. is making a huge mistake. Hearts are very sensitive at a young age .. I have learned that the hard way . If you are younger than 14 I suggest you dont even have a crush . Im sorry , but this is how I feel . Guys are not really a good thing to get into when your'e younger than 14 .. its hard to understand life and love. And its a new thing to everyones hearts and minds and then one day it hits you so hard . I have learned all this the hard way . But im telling you not to so if your younger than 14 do NOT think about guys . :)

Sometimes peer pressure / or just pressure can push you into dating but you should'nt date . Love is hard to get out of . Dont try to tie yourself up .. most people on yahoo answers have like 80 love storys if you go to the "singles & dating " section of yahoo answers you'll find loads. And its not easy to get out of them . Because you have to understand once your dating .. relationships END . and sometimes ppl are hung up on someone who does not like them back anymore?or cheating ? this is all so hard because we cant use our minds for " love " . LOVE comes from your heart . and its hard to use your heart to love.

15

• ---

14

16

18

• koloc

There relatively isn't a regular age to commence courting, it surely relies upon on no be counted if or no longer you're waiting and what your mom and father think of. even with the shown fact that, in case you wait until eventually your mom and father are very nicely with it, I assure you that your existence would be alot smoother, and that they in all likelihood have particularly stable motives for making you wait longer. do no longer complication some set age, or no be counted if or no longer all your individuals are doing it already, through fact likelihood is they are in simple terms as plenty at evening approximately those issues as you're.

Most people start dating from around 12. I started at that age too. But relationships dont get serious until your a little older.

Source(s): Experience

I first dated when I was 14, but somebody asked me out when I was 12, but that isn't real date that's just play date to ME.

I think you should date when your 13 or 14-up 'cause when I was 11, I just watched tv, hang out with my friends, Play outside, and dance ( but tahts just my opinion).

well, i know a lot of people who started at 11

but i don't really consider that "dating"

it wasn't very serious then for them

just to call it "dating"

i think at age 13 and up is where you can get more serious

I was like, 16/17.