Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

what Type of dog is Brian on family guy?

i have no clue!i think he mite be a Beagle or a white lab? help me here!!

THX U!!!

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Brian Griffin is an 8-year-old talking white Labrador, who has lived with the Griffin family since Peter picked him up as a stray. Currently as of "The Man with Two Brians" While he exhibits typical dog behaviors like eating and rolling around in trash as well as licking himself, leaving dead birds on the porch, intensely fearing the vacuum cleaner, sleeping at the foot of Peter's bed, barking uncontrollably at black people, and having a tough time standing up in the car, he also possesses various anthropomorphic qualities, such as the ability to speak intelligently, drive a car, and walk bipedally. He also has a particularly sharp wit. Peter is his best friend, despite Brian's vastly superior intelligence - on several occasions, Brian has had to explain Peter's inability to do various things, such as haggling over prices. In Brian Goes Back to College, it is revealed that Brian went to Brown University in Rhode Island, but did not graduate

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's a White Beagle.

• 1 decade ago

He looks like a big white Beagle. Maybe a little chunky from all the Martinis.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm gonna have to say Beagle, he also looks a tiny bit like a White Lab, I would search this in Google if you want the 100% truth on this...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think hes a beagle.

but not the same kind as most beagles. there are actually several different types of beagle.

i have a beagle / german short haired pointer that looks VERY similiar to brian haha hes a cutie.

• 1 decade ago

I think he's a mix of a lab because on one episode he went on a date with someone and he said that. But he does look like a beagle too.

• Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

He looks like a Beagle to me. I love Brian. He is the coolest character.

• 1 decade ago

a white beagle

• 1 decade ago

brian is a white beagle

Source(s): i went and found it on one of the many family guy websites
  • 1 decade ago

Brian Griffin is a white labrador.

I know many people would argue and say he is a beagle but I have looked it up on Wikipedia and it usually is very accurate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.