Hey, did you know, Americans trust Republicans more than Democrats on economic issues?

Why are we not hearing about this in the media? THe only place I can find this story is on right leaning web sites. Funny how the media jams every positive Obama/Democrat poll down our throats until this one...

45% trust Republicans more to make the right decisions on Economic issue. While only 39% think Democrats know what they are doing.

That a huge swing in public opinion. I think the polish has been washed off the Democrat turd.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/pol...

Favorite Answer

Makes sense to me!

Rasmussen's polls have been a mess for quite awhile, and differ from almost any other respectable polls, including the traditionally Republican leaning Gallup. I wouldn't trust Rasmussen without first finding other polls to support their results.

For instance, Gallup shows that Obama is getting good marks on the economy and most other things:

http://www.pollingreport.com/

I don't think this is a swing in public opinion. The American public has always trusted Republicans more on economic issues. Similarly, the American public trusts Democrats more on social service and environmental issues.

what's lacking is the disaffected Democrat who has seen the liberal (accepting) approach being twisted into an illiberal view that the social gathering is powerful on each and every concern. the tremendous Society grew to become right into a tremendous theory that grew to become into twisted into turning out to be a sparkling State that feels it is entitled to a verify from the government to insure it is going to vote Democrat in perpetuity.

the reason you can only find this on right leaning websites, is because it is not true. if it was true, it WOULD be in the media. most likely fox news. a lot of the media is ran by conservatives. They would love a chance to bash obama. Learn your facts before you make yourself sound even more ignorant. thanks!

it is a rasmussen poll and it tends to be biased towards GOP. I would have to see a more reliable poll to come to any conclusions.