Adrian L. asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Is Roy Halladay a Sell-High candidate or legit beast?

I know Halladay is probably the most consistent, motivated, resiliant and durable pitchers in baseball, but his 10-1 record (that should be 12-1), 2.52 ERA, 88 K's and 1.02 WHIP are ridiculous! Also who should I trade him for if he is a sell-high person?

My roster:

Brian McCann

Adam Dunn

Brandon Phillips

David Wright

Jimmy Rollins

Torii Hunter

Alfonso Soriano

Nelson Cruz

Joey Votto (DL)

Magglio Ordonez

Felipe Lopez

Dan Uggla

Pitchers:

Dan Haren

Roy Halladay

C.C. Sabathia

John Lackey

Derek Lowe

A.J. Burnett

Bobby Jenks

Heath Bell

Fransisco Cordero

Phil Hughes

Randy Wolf

• ?
    Favorite Answer

He is both. You could sell Halladay right now for 2 solid options whether hitters or pitchers. If you don't he will win 20 games and the AL Cy Young. GL Adrian

The way Halladay is pitching, he is a sell WAY high pitcher. If you want to trade him, I would try to get a top 5 1B or 2B and maybe a strikeout guy like Billinglsey or Verlander.

Halladay is legit.....considering your pitching staff I would keep Haren, Halladay, CC, Burnett, but trade the others for power hitters or steals or leadoff hitter.

Sell high candidate is Phil Hughes and you might get a great deal if you trade him to a Yankee fan.

to me anyone is worth trading if your given a really really really good offer

but halladay is legit...hes actually better than greinke as good as that guys been all year

keep him unless you get the most ridiculous offer for him or can pull off something

• reny d

he is a beast. look at his career numbers. cy young, wins around 18 games every year, era around 3. yes he is a beast. if you trade him you better get a lot.

He's beast. Keep him, he's one of the best in the league if not the best. He's just way to good in every category.

• jeter

he is a good starter keep him but i depends on what you need