Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Teen Romance novels/Books?

I am looking for a good teen romance novel or even a book. I already read twilight and the rest of the series. Is there any other vampire teen romance books. Or just fiction/non-fiction romance books.

Thank!

Best Answer

Heyy

Like twliight, this a fantasy romance for teens, but i think is much better (bcus there is no luv traingle)

Instead of vampires they have immortals, but immortals also have awesome powers

Here is my summary

Evermore- Alyson Noel - love and supernatural

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

great book- Ever, to the outside world, is an ordinary 16yr old girl. But she isn't. Ever since her family died in a ccident she somehow survived back into the world with a gift that she thinks she would be better out- a psychic gift and seeing auras. She wants to be normal, and handsome Damen helps her do exactly that..she tries not to show that she like him, but of course she does..when they touch...when he speaks..he's the only thing in the world. but whats more strange is that he doesn't have an aura. Only dead people dont have aura...but if he isnt dead..what is he?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u can watch the book trailer too, but the book is much better than what the trailer shows

http://odeo.com/episodes/23829206-EVERMORE-ALYSON-...

here are few more awesomeee books that u'd love, all teen romances

This Lullaby- Sarah Dessen (best sarah dessen book)

Dexter is convinced that Remy and him are made for each other, but she hates him. Soon she goes out with him for a summer romance but will dump him when she leaves for college, but then he grows on her...

All sarah dessen books are great but this is by far the best

Two-Way-Street- Lauren Barnholdt

A 3 day trip with her ex? Danger Ahead

Why does Jordan break up with courtney when he really cares for her? Told in 2 different points of view.

The Diary of a Crush (three book series)

Edi begins the diary as she starts school, and immediately falls for Dylan, his looks... Shona, Dylans best friend, warns Edi that he's a player. But when it comes to Dylan and Edi, is he a player?

Before I Die

This made me cry ;(

Tessa has just a few months to live. Fighting back against hospital visits, endless tests, drugs with excruciating side-effects, Tessa compiles a list. It's her To Do Before I Die list. And number one is sex.

Soon after that she refuses to get close with Adam, he neighbour, it will hurt too much to lose him...

Hope I helped

if u want more email me ;)

x

Best Teenage Romance Novels

• Fay

Wicked Lovely - Mellisa Marr Fragile Eternity - Mellisa Marr Wings - Aprilynne Pike Evernight - Claudia Gray Stargazer - Claudia Gray Hourglass - Claudia Gray Spells - Aprilynne Pike (out in 1st May) Twilight Saga - Stephanie Meyer The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks Borrowed Light - Anne Finberg probably all i know

i love fantasy and romance, so here are my suggestions:

fantasy/romance books:

- The Looking Glass Wars, Seeing Redd

- A Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels, A Sweet Far Thing

- Goddess of Yesterday

- Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow

- The Princess and the Hound

- The Host

if you like real world, teen romance then you’ll like:

- This Lullaby

- The Truth About Forever

- Someone Like You

- Dreamland

- Lock & Key

these are great stories with romance mixed in, but it's not the heart of the story:

- Gossip Girl series

- Gossip Girl: The Carlyles series

- The It Girl series (featuring the continued Jenny Humphrey from Gossip Girl)

- Secrets of My Hollywood Life series

- The Luxe series (Luxe, Rumors, Envy)

- Private series

- Secrets of My Hollywood Life Series

- Privilege series

I haven't read too many modern romance novels, but I, personally, have always thought that some of the most genuine romance novels are in the historical fiction genre. Some historical fiction/romance novels that I suggest include:

-the Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery (this is a series of 8 books, starting with Anne of Green Gables)

-Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

-anything by Jane Austen, such as Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Persuasion, etc.

Best wishes!

Book Sites, Hidden Secrets

Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GM9FKXA

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-...

Amy Lake and her husband Trevor Lake take what they thought would be a short drive in the country, but it turned out to be a nightmare for Amy. The simple drive turned into a car crash followed by a mind-boggling trip into the past. Amy and Trevor are surrounded by people that they do not know. Trevor immediately accepts the people as his own family, but Amy rebels because of the bizarre predicament that she has found herself in. Amy eventually finds her way back home, leaving Trevor behind. After Amy awakens from a coma, she found out that Trevor had died. She is very distraught and slips into depression. She is reunited with a man from the past and finds happiness. Then Amy finds out that Trevor has been hiding things from her.

Evernight by Claudia Gray

Wings by Aprilynne Pike

Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong

Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston

Once dead, twice shy by Kim Harrison

Dangerous Angels (5 books in one) by Francesca Lia Block

Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier

Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

The Tenant of Wildefell Hall by Anne Bronte

Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Hope this helps.

• Sam

"Sweet Blood" is a good vampire book, different than the Twilight type of vampire book though. Its got romance parts and its really good.

"Wicked Lovely" is perhaps the one of the best books i have ever read. It fantasy and romance. Very very good. You really should read it.

• Jackie

The Luxe series by Anna Godbersen or anything by Sarah Dessen

try:

Night World Series

Vampire Diaries

Forest Of Hands and Teeth

Evernight Series

anything thats basically by L.J. Smith and Claudia Gray

I think you might like those