Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Did the 1956 war guarantee Israel's survival?

• Curt J
    Favorite Answer

No, if it had, Israel would not have to keep fighting for its survival. Like the first answerer said, their survival will not be guaranteed until the last muslim is dead.

I am NOT advocating for racial genocide where it concerns muslims, only agreeing with an observation. (Just to make myself clear)

Source(s): Just my opinion

Not the 1956 War, not the 1967 War, not the 2009 incursion. Israel's survival will only be guaranteed when the last Muslim dies.

There is no country on earth that has guaranteed survival. The wars fought only prove that the country is capable of defending itself.

Israel will survive because it has the ability to defeat its enemies.

The government of any country, highest duty is to defend its citizens from attack from outsiders or other nations.

Remember these words:

We the people in order to form a more perfect union establish justice and tranquility. Provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare and hence the foundation of liberty to ourselves and our posterity do ordain and establish this constitution of the United States of America.

It is not an exact quote but it is close.

1956.. who care all i know is 2009 WAR CRIMES!!! baby you know it! that's the first thingy that comes to my heady.