Anonymous

How do you feel about the guy shooting the holocaust museum?

I feel so sympathetic towards the security gaurds family... He probably saw a old man opened the door since he was kind, but instead the old man turned out to be a total chatoic a66.

Favorite Answer

I think it is quite terrible. White Supremacy has to stop. Everyone was created differently, but we are all equals. No one is better than anyone else, at the end of the day we are all just people, we bleed the same color, we hurt the same and we think the same, so why does everything have to revolve around the differences.

I feel absolutely terrible for the security guards family. He was doing his job and he died because an old man who grew up as a white supremacist, who probably learned it from his parents didn't believe that the security guards life was worth anything just because he was black. Tolerance must be taught to children early on if we are ever going to be able to live in peace.

It replaced into very frightening. I figured it to be an anti-Semitic in the previous that replaced into shown. I as quickly as visited the Washington DC Holocaust Museum. on the time, it replaced into so saddening to be certain the documented horrors of the Holocaust. it somewhat is a shame that this guy has a lot hatred to do some thing like this.

Just another psycho supremacist in this Nation. I feel bad for the security guard's family; now they have to go through the pain of losing someone. The shooter was 88 (HH <--H being the 8th number of alphabet). HH -----> Heil Hitler. I guess he waited until he turned 88 to do something against the Jews.

He is a sicko. Why can't people just live and let live? Gosh This stuff gets old.I feel he is a very bad person.

Just a geriatric whackjob.

No matter where it happens, shooting innocent people is always sad.

I hate the shooter.

typical dim, hateful racist and anti-semite. Narcisitic dweeb.

it actually makes me sort of sick that human beings can be SO hateful toward each other. wtf is wrong with the world?!

He can die and go to hell.