Y&R FANS: Have You Guessed It Yet...Who Mary Jane Is?

I never would have thought this as I thought it was Mary Joe.

It is Patty Williams!

See for your self; The cat is out of the bag:

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2009/06/breaking-news...

Favorite Answer

omg at last is this true I always thought it was Mary Jo Jacks old girlfriend from Years ago that went to jail how come Paul hasn't recognized her voice at least did she have that changed also , boy oh boy that's a good one on me I never thought Patty was so sick over Jack to the point of wanting revenge all theses years later thanks a million for the info! by the way that's probably why MAry Jane said the other day while talking to herself while looking at her scrapbook that she didn't want to have to hurt Paul now I get it she has some attachment to her brother where has she been all theses years?!

Hi..You Know I Thought it Was too

but I Found Out Yesterday is is Patty !

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoGj4...

Source(s): Savanna

In response to the other person above, no one recognizes her because Victor paid for her to have plastic surgery and gave her a whole new identity. He is the one who brought her to Genoa City to get revenge on Jack.

• TJ

I guessed it a while ago & when her brothers were sitting together @ the coffee house, the look on her face was confirmation

Either she is Diane, Paul's sister or someone deep in Jack's past, and its kinda stupid because is taking kinda long to put two and two together.

seems kind of strange that if she is Patty Williams then why doesn't anyone recognize her?

I can toot my own horn, not that anyone else would toot it for me. The April 2nd episode was the dead giveaway for me. Yes indeed!

• ~dd~

I do think she is. She was looking at Paul's picture and saying im sorry.

thanks but I dont know these characters. I guess Ive missed alot.