MySpace help! I can't access my account(s)?

I have old MySpace accounts (3, but 2 of which I never realized I had, I guess...)

I just want to delete them, but unfortunately I can't remember my password or even the e-mails I used for any of them.

Is there any way I can access them? On MySpace they only help you if you've forgotten just your password.

Thanks!

Best Answer

If you kept your emails from myspace, you can look for the first email they sent you. If you have many emails, you probably have to check them all. When you find the email confirmation email, it has your user name and password.

You have forgotten so much, the easiest thing is to just forget the MySpace pages - otherwise you have to send a "salute", a picture of yourself holding up a sing with your friend ID clearly showing. This only works if you have pictures on your profile recognizable as being the same person in the salute

if u know the number of ur myspace frnds , call them and ask for ur myspace url , and e-mail ID