What is the Healthiest way to smoke weed?

so there are many different methods of taking in marijuana into ones system. What is the best way? and what are the advantages of that method over all the others? (no baking or food answers please im not going to cook anything)

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Vaporizer.

Weed's not healthy for you but some of the people responding to this are sounding pretty ridiculous. It won't give you cancer - in fact, THC is said to fight cancer - and lots of people have gone their whole lives smoking until ripe old age. However, there are serious connections between pot and mental illness, so keep this in mind as you enjoy the plant. Certainly there are much worse things you can do for your health (alcohol included).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well the truth is that the healthiest method of ingesting marijuana is to cook it into food or tea, but you probably already knew that. Anyway, the healthiest way to "smoke" weed is to use a vaporizer. It is a device that vaporizes the marijuana, and produces a vapor (not smoke so it's much healthier on your lungs) of pure THC (the chemical in marijuana that gets you high) that you inhale. Next best method is a water bong because the water filters out unnecessary carcinogens in the weed.

• 1 decade ago

dude the healthiest way is either a vaporizer because you still get all the effect minus the smoke, second best way would probably be a water bong. The reason a water bong is also healthy is because when you hit the bong the smoke goes from the bowl to the water, the water then cools the smoke and you inhale it, its better for your throat because it is cool smoke as opposed to hotter smoke.

• 1 decade ago

healthy way to smoke weed? hahaha that's funny. No I'm just kidding, because some ways are better than others. You could try using a glass bong, either with water or ice, or both. I'm pretty sure this might just be a pretty awsome way because the smoke gets cooled off.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Very simple bro,

Vaporizer: healthiest way to consume marijuana withought wasting it.

Or

Eat it: Healthy way of consuming marijuana, BUT u need alot, so its a waste.

Source(s): *certified stoner
  • 1 decade ago

Vaporizer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

in a vaporizer cause u get the most thc out of it and no smoke comes out so ur lungs wont get ****** up. u will only enjoy all the effects of the weed

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't listen to all these anti-weed people.

Man they need to chill out and freaking blaze.

What i'm saying is either invest in a bowl, bong, or a vaporizer.

Either way you'll have a trippy time.

• 5 years ago

Quit Smoking Cigarette With QuitSmokingMagic : http://Go.QuitSmokingMagics.com

• 1 decade ago

You can "steep" the bud and make a tea with it. I have heard of this tea being used for cancer sufferers to help with the nausea after chemo. Otherwise in a joint or bong.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.