Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

hollister Question...?

i neeed some hollister clothes and i was wondering if anyone could tell me when there might be a sale...i hate the prices there..too expensive

and also...why are the clothes so expensive

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

check out the website, and it should let you know with up to date sales, or if your register you will get weekly e-mails about their sales and discounts . However , Hollister is what "teens want" its whats in, and its also the influence it has on you thinking of it to be so expensive. Really , hollister is not that expensive, hence the reason EVERYONE wears it.

But if you think its expensive, buy a few things ( not too many ) and put them together to make different essential outfits and/or save up for something you really want there.

hope this helped !

Source(s): p.e
  • 1 decade ago

try an outlet mall it so cheap there it might not actually say hollister outlet but if its in a n outlet mall chances there the prices are less, they have sales in the end of summer and begging usually

• shiner
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Hollister isn't cheesy in any respect. a number of their outfits are high priced and the cloth is low priced yet others I even have had for years. maximum of my outfits come from hollister yet i'm getting alot of it interior the revenues section. it does not make you caught as much as positioned on hollister. i like hollister greater perfect than abercrombie because of the fact they have greater perfect outfits and are literally greater much less high priced. yet another shop like hollister is American eagle they have attractive stuff.

• 1 decade ago

Try an outlet mall.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try an outlet store.

• 1 decade ago

umm they usually have some things on clearance in the store, but that's it. The cheapest thing ive seen there is $11.50

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.